[ros-dev] Integration of ultracopier to reactOS

Thomas Bluemel thomas at reactsoft.com
Mon Nov 2 02:12:03 CET 2009

I don't know what's so nice about the idea, I've never had the need for
a copy utility, explorer has always done a fine job for me.  The only
case where I had a need for something better was bulk renames, but our
explorer could eventually integrate such functionality as well.

IMO there's absolutely no place for such a tool to be integrated in ROS.

Thomas