[ros-general] great project / suggestions

robert K. rob at koepferl.de
Sun Feb 22 17:10:23 UTC 2004

 > C will always stay the language of choice for low level programming.
> But probably not for app development.

Thats also what I think. Despite that i like c++
We should think about allowing more/other languages for
APP-developement. Of course core programming must be in C/C++
At least for protability and 'ease' of  build.

But some more less importand usermode apps or services may be programmed
in other languages. They should however be maintained as binary by the
maintainer, too.