[ros-general] German LinuxWorld Frankfurt 2004

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Mon Feb 23 21:29:15 UTC 2004

        Hi,
this time it's much closer to me --- I don't know my schedule for October,
2004, but I probably and hopefully I will visit this expo, and if it's going
to happen, I will certainly be glad to participate in ReactOS booth.

The USA is just a way too long to fly to for me :-)

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.