[ros-general] "My Computer" and co.

Tobias Ussing tobias at seriesdb.com
Sun Mar 7 00:08:30 UTC 2004

In the translation team we are working on a XML document which will hold the
language. I see no reason that a standard XML document can't be
expanded/changed with a secondary external XML document, which would be
contained in the theme. Thus any and all occurences of "This Computer" or "My
Computer" would only be defined once(unless some programmer have hardcodded
into his program).

So on boot, load language XML document. Apply theme(overwrite settings).

Sincerly
Tobias Ussing