[ros-kernel] I have improved ReactOS!

tombrett-reactoskernel4718 at mailblocks.com tombrett-reactoskernel4718 at mailblocks.com
Thu Apr 1 07:11:59 CEST 2004

LOL! hahahaha.

By the way, my name is Tom Brett, and I have been following the ReactOS
for quite some time, without actually getting involved or speaking

and at some point I'd like to do just that.

I'm a _VERY_ good computer programmer, and hacker.
and can code in 7 "programming languages"

(if you call HTML , PERL and JAVA "programming languages")

I've been coding since I was 13, when I started out on MS-DOS batch
I am fully self taught, and I know how the windows P.C. Works inside
and out.

Quite literally.
(I got a job building them once for a living ...)

I am now 28 - since today is my birthday! (believe it or not!) - NO

I wrote my first hack when I was 15 on BBC basic on an RM Nimbus
Back in the days of 8086's.

And got suspended from College whilst doing a "Programming Course" for
the teachers passwords! so as you can tell, I'm a very good programmer

hacker, and I would like to get involved in the ReactOS project.

It's been a very long time since I've done any C or turbo pascal based
but I'd like to get involved anyway. (And I'm sure it'll come back to
me in time).

How can I get started in helping to improve the superior project known
as ReactOS?
What would be the best place to start???

Kind Regards,
Tom Brett.