[ros-kernel] Progress bar border

Richard Campbell eek2121 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 5 07:30:35 CEST 2004

I will fix the issue once i'm clear on what the actual issue is :)

Sorry for the hardheadedness, coding is limited to early morning
4am-5am, anyways, so is the WS_EX_STATICEDGE style automatically added
to a progress bar on creation?  It is present even if WS_EX_STATICEDGE
isn't used, and WS_EX_STATICEDGE is handled by user32 anyways.  Sorry
for making such a major gripe out of such a minor issue, i'm merely
attempting to improve the UI before the next release, speaking of which,
when IS the next release?