[ros-kernel] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Hartmut Birr Hartmut.Birr at gmx.de
Mon Apr 26 00:49:18 CEST 2004

I think that the description of bug #288 isn't correct. The little test
program does never fail. It seems that is not possible to terminate a
thread, which does currently wait on a waitable object. The pipe test hangs,
because the sever thread has called ReadFile and waits within npfs. A little
patch solve this problem.

- Hartmut