[ros-kernel] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Gunnar Dalsnes hardon at online.no
Mon Apr 26 01:17:46 CEST 2004

Hmmm...

This fix only seem to hide the real bug. AFAIK any UserMode wait is aborted,
alertable or not, when a thread is terminated (at least in windows), so my
guess is that this wait should be changed to a UserMode wait? Still, this
might not be the right thing to do nor fix the problem, since ros doesn't
behave like windows in many cases...

-Gunnar