[ros-kernel] COM+ and URLMON.DLL

Betam4x eek2121 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 14 15:28:22 CEST 2004

As you might have seen, i've imported URLMon from the wine tree and
integrated it with our build system.  It compiles fine, but fails to
link due to issues with COM.  As i'm not familiar with COM (they tought
us that COM was evil in school) I cannot solve these linking issues,
truth be told i have no idea where to even start.  If someone will take
a stab at fixing it then that'd be great.  As i've said, Firefox needs
this dll to load.  This isn't the only issue firefox is having, but it's
the first step in getting things to work properly.

Richard