[ros-kernel] (no subject)

correasilva at tugamail.com correasilva at tugamail.com
Mon Jan 12 21:49:07 CET 2004

Keyboards url, happy hacking and kbdse.c:
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:36:58 +0000

this message is not specific about keyboard drivers - but about keyboards
itself

http://www.pfu.co.jp/hhkeyboard/kb_collection/   - this url i found when
looking for keymaps

maybe some of you may think this url is not interesting at all because maybe
close to 99% of the keyboards used on ReactOS are msWindows based    - but
anyway, it's interesting for an historic research  - and who knows important
when ReactOS will appear as multi-architecture (x86, ppc, risc, ibm-power,
alpha, and so on)

a special focus on this site i do over the 3 first Happy Hacking ones -
Linux users should know it (from LinuxJournal advertises) - interesting
would be if these minimal keyboards (not only beign ps2 connectable and
missing the annoying WinKey) - not from drivers at all, but from
configurations could allow us to get all ascii code possible with so few
keys available (it's not impossible...)

Johannes Olofsson: thanks for feedback

the NOCAPS issue is a bug from my converter (of course the result can be
fixed anyway... ) - it only gets automatically from a-z and A-Z (all under
ascii-128)(i can't remember if i fixed it)   - my goal would be providing
the most complete keyboard layouts as possible, not getting limited from the
MS defaults (the Portuguese-Standard is very limited, and typing alt-0xxx
all the time really sucks, surely also with swedish keymap)

Tugamail.com
O maior serviço portugues de e-mail
100% gratuito e 100% completo!
http://www.tugamail.com