[ros-kernel] Editing boot settings...

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Fri Jan 16 19:21:42 CET 2004

I think of the following (correct me if I'm wrong, and, Eric, if you're
already doing it in the setup):

1. I can quickly do text-mode (Setup-like) ReactOS Configurator, which will
modify textual hive by user preference and generaty binary hive from it
using standard tools. Quickly means before release.
2. More sophisticated application, which will be run on a second stage of
setup, which will have GUI (at least on the level, which is supportable by
ROS now, so it can work right now, not jsut targeting future ROS version).
3. Control panel applets.

What d'you think of this?

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.