[ros-kernel] Coding style/indentation (again!?)

Vizzini vizzini at plasmic.com
Sat Jan 31 10:13:33 CET 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 23:03, Gunnar André Dalsnes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ROS' lack of coding style is still bugging me, so here we go again:

I am personally ambivalent on this issue, but I can say that there is at
least one programmer that I've approached to contribute to ReactOS who
finds the jumble of styles off-putting.

If we do this, I agree with Martin - it should be fixed once per file
and committed, and future commits should be correctly formatted by the
programmer.  Automated indent seems pretty scary to me.

 -Vizzini