[ros-kernel] first step towards NtContinue/kmode SEH fix - PATCH - PLEASE REVIEW

Royce Mitchell III royce3 at ev1.net
Tue Jun 29 19:23:39 CEST 2004

Hi guys,

This patch is my first step in preparation for fixing NtContinue().

This patch fixes syscall's handling of eax to be more compatible with
NtContinue()'s and NtRaiseException()'s needs.

Since this is an area I'm veeery shaky on, I'm delaying commiting for 24
hours to give time for anybody interested to review the patch.

Of course, if someone objects, I won't commit in 24 hrs.

FYI: I have tested this patch. ReactOS boots and I'm able to browse
folders in Explorer. Considering the low-level nature of this change, I
believe this test to be sufficient proof that it is at least as correct
as the previous implementation.

Royce3