[ros-kernel] crash in win32k

Filip Navara xnavara at volny.cz
Sun Mar 14 15:25:32 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm sorry that I can't debug it myself now. It looks pretty much like a
big handle leak. Here is my *very hacky* patch that I'm using for
debugging such handle leaks:
www.volny.cz/xnavara/ooghII.diff. It prints out all allocated handles as
soon as GDI runs out of handles including complete trace of where the
handles were allocated. Typically it's pretty obvious where the leak is
and so it shouldn't be hard to solve.

Regards,
Filip