[ros-kernel] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Casper Hornstrup chorns at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 2 22:40:03 CEST 2004

There is such a system in ReactOS, but only for ntoskrnl and only
when KDBG=1. It works on a per file basis, not on a per module basis.
You can enable/disable debug output from a specific file in ntoskrnl
using the kernel debugger. I intended to extend the GDB stub to do
allow GDB to do this, but I never got around to it.

Casper