Relocatable EXEs (was [ros-kernel] ReactOS 0.3.0 Release Plans)

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 19 14:38:21 CEST 2004

/FIXED:YES in MSVC, or use any decent PE Editor to strip out the .reloc
section.

By the way, Steven: I would like to make a package of the MSVC 2003
installation I got running under Wine, so people don't have to hack
around the original MSI to skip .NET installation. Is that legal?

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu