[ros-dev] My attitude

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Sun Dec 4 17:52:11 CET 2005

Andrew "Silver Blade" Greenwood wrote:

> And occasionally if I ask a question, I'll get a kind of "are you
> stupid?" response (something similar anyway) which can be a little
> degrading.

I'm sorry if you found it as such. I always thought you took them as a
joke, which they were. I often say 'are you stupid' to my closest
friends when they ask things like "are we monday today?" when it's a
Tuesday. I don't mean it and they know it. Perhaps I need to watch my
mouth on IRC.

> He did confuse me in the chat which Exception posted, as at the time I
> asked about SVN access. I'm pretty sure originally he said SVN write
> access was restricted to the few people who commit the most, so I
> assumed I didn't fit in to that bracket and didn't bother asking for
> write access.

I must've told you like five times on PM to ask for commit access...