[ros-dev] Industry support

David Hinz post.center at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 10:48:35 CET 2005

Looks interesting, but it's not exactly what we need. Our problem is,
that we have to complete the apis, otherwise we will be like linux,
where you can't get drivers for every hardware.
We want to be binary compatible to drivers and applications designed for
Windows NT.
But we could maybe include this driver in ReactOS, as it is designed for
Mesa, and if I remeber right, we are using mesa, but I'm not sure about
that.

Greets,

David Hinz