[ros-dev] Implementing a help system

Thomas Larsen sikker2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 22:29:44 CET 2005

Hello

I did a port of winhelp and many of the files you need i my wierd 1.2.3.4 patches packed in both
winrar and sevenzip but right now a am making a new help engine to use in reactos (Visual Studio
Alike)..

but the one includede in the patches need hhctrl.ocx (did also port that fine one and you allso
need it for the fine util winzip to start).. and shfolder.dll  (for most apps to run) the one in
wine are only pointing to shell32 but the functions are so much a like according to ida pro 4.7
but windows don´t do this but think their importing them from a lib instead or use too version one
for future use one for older apps but that don´t seem so :-)

Request for the last time could we have a place on Reactos Homepage for new patches programs dlls
so ppl don´t need to use irq special webpages contact list emails to get a patch in reactos

http://www.winehq.com/site/sending_patches Information like this on reactos webpage and a mail
where pacthes could be send width online browsing like wine