[ros-dev] Implementing a help system

Karim Liman-Tinguiri kltinguiri at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 10:40:21 CET 2005

So, there already is a winhelp for ReactOS. It'd be nice if you could
provie a link to it so I can have a look. The problem is it hasn't yet
been implemented. Also keep in mind that our aim is to achieve 100%
compatibility with Windows, therefore I think you should port some
unexsiting yet windows code to ReactOS rather than beginning on
something new/specific ("but right now a am making a new help engine
to use in reactos"); since we haven't even yet implemented the
existing help engine, why go further ?

Is your help system .hlp or .chm capable ?