[ros-dev] Re: We have a web browser : Input ?

Richard Campbell eek2121 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 20:49:17 CET 2005

If internet explorer were a 'mistake' it wouldn't have a 92% user base.
If it isn't working, people wouldn't use it.  It took quite a long time
for a worthy competitor (firefox) to appear.  Anyways, cloning internet
explorer is outside the scope of this project.  It may BE a part of
windows, but we can install it (IE5 at least) seperately (eventually).