[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [ekohl] 16393: - Move definitions from ntpnp.h into NDK and DDK

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Sun Jul 3 13:30:08 CEST 2005

ekohl at svn.reactos.com wrote:

>- Move definitions from ntpnp.h into NDK and DDK
>- Remove ntpnp.h
>

>Updated files:
>trunk/reactos/include/ndk/zwfuncs.h
>trunk/reactos/include/ndk/zwtypes.h
>trunk/reactos/lib/wdmguid/wdmguid.c
>trunk/reactos/ntoskrnl/include/ntoskrnl.h
>trunk/reactos/ntoskrnl/io/plugplay.c
>trunk/reactos/services/umpnpmgr/umpnpmgr.c
>trunk/reactos/w32api/include/ddk/wdmguid.h
>
>Deleted files:
>trunk/reactos/include/ddk/ntpnp.h

Hi,

Heh, you beat me to it! I asked Filip if it was OK to do this and was
going to do it myself, thanks for thinking foward. I just have two comments:

    - I think the GUIDs are undocumented, while wdmguid.h is a DDK
header. Therefore, adding them there breaks MS DDK compatibility, since
we'll get undefined errors if we build with it. Sorry to nitpick about
compatibility again.

    - To keep size small and to stick with the current way the NDK has
been made, I would prefer if there were no coments in it that describe
or document structures. The comments should go on top of the actual APIs
in the source files. Sorry for nitpicking again ;-).