[ros-dev] Reactos.com problems

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Sat Jul 23 14:45:58 CEST 2005

Do you think that the use of newer server software would be an option. I
would like to see the new system use some sort of directory service, apache
2.0, PHP, Perl, and POP or IMAP mail provided to users and developers.
Something like someone at users.reactos.com, someone at developers.reactos.com,
someone at admin.reactos.com, and ros-dev at lists.reactos.com, this would
separate the different types of people involved in the project. I think that
the lists could even possibly used to link to member email also so if a user
sends an email to ros-web at lists.reactos.com the email would go directly to
someone-on-the-web-team at admin.reactos.com. This would provide great
integration as well as a centralized place to check one's email. Just a few
thoughts...