[ros-dev] Update reported version to Windows 2000 (Service Pack?)

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 16:03:23 CET 2005

Hi,
Most of the dev team seems to be in agreement with bumping the reported version number to Win2k
but if anyone has any objections speak now or forever maintain a patch. I need Win2k to be
reported as the version number as many newer applications such as Office 2003 will not install
unless that is the latest version. If you find any places where a function, resource or anything
reports a value as NT4 or something ReactOS dependant please change it to match Windows 2000
behavior. Also I propose we just report Service Pack 4.

Thanks
Steven