[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [ea] 14244: SM: init system reading the registry

Saravanan Jayakumar saravanan.jayakumar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:56:45 CET 2005

Hi,
 I tried compiling the 0.26 RC1 from sf.net.Most part of the
compilation went thru fine and then came the below error.

halmp: [CC]      mpsirql.c
{standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}:2474: Error: `%fs:(%bl)' is not a valid 32 bit base/index expre
ssion
mingw32-make[1]: *** [mpsirql.o] Error 1
mingw32-make: *** [halx86/mp] Error 2

Any suggestions.
Thanks
 Jay