[ros-dev] Security policy for FAT partition driver?

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 10:28:55 CEST 2005

Hi Rob,

--- Robert Shearman <rob at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> You can do it the same way Samba does it by using xattrs. It's a shame
> that so few ReactOS developers turned up to WineConf as the Samba team
> did a presentation on this.

Yes that has been my suggestion. In my mind most people wont upgrade from Windows to ReactOS as
they already have a Windows license so ReactOS like Linux wont have much need for NTFS. Right now
there is a ext2fsd that mostly works with ReactOS but currently it has some problems with ext3. I
am aware that you can do xattr support with ext2 and have suggested this to the ReactOS team.

Thanks
Steven