[ros-dev] Fwd: Status update and voting

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Wed May 25 00:15:05 CEST 2005

Is it just me or are more people uncomfortable by the public vote about
people? I have no problems voting in public about issues, but I would prefer
votes about people being emailed to a trusted impartial party who does the
counting and only publishes the final tally. How do other projects handle
this?

Gé van Geldorp.