[ros-dev] Constitution

K McI uniq at wwsvr.bounceme.net
Tue Oct 18 00:54:17 CEST 2005

Casper Hornstrup wrote:
> Maybe we could allow the Registered Project Member that calls for the vote to
> choose any number of days of voting period less than 7 days, but at least 2?
> days and no discussion period? Any Registered Project Member already has the
> right to demand a revote at any time (maybe there should be some protection
> from abuse of that right? One could spam until he/she gets what he/she wants).

I would also suggest some sort of limitation to amount of times a revote
on any one certain thing could be called? Like, if a certain question is
called 3 times in a row within a month and a half of each other, that
question is banned from recurring for at least a few months or a year
unless some supermajority requests it be called again.

           -uQ