[ros-dev] Role of UI coordinator andcommitting graphicalimpro vements

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 07:17:16 CEST 2005

Ahh right. Yes, we've sorted that  :)

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments is confidential and is intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. The views expressed may not be company policy,
but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the
addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
postmaster at exideuk.co.uk
<mailto:postmaster at exideuk.co.uk> and then delete this message.

Exide Technologies is an industrial and transportation battery
producer and recycler with operations in 89 countries.
Further information can be found at www.exide.com