[ros-dev] desk.cpl appearance tab

David Hinz post.center at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 17:37:52 CEST 2006

Hi Timo,

when I looked into Win32k about 6 weeks ago, the SYSCOLORs were
hardcoded and I doubt it changed since then.
I don't think it would be that hard to implement the whole syscolor
thing properly, but as you probably know, everybody working on this
project has got _huge_ todo lists, so you either have to implement it
yourself, or wait until someone tries to rewrite Win32k and ask him to
implement it for you. But doing it yourself would be the faster way...