[ros-dev] Build with zlib

Magnus Olsen magnus at greatlord.com
Fri Sep 7 10:11:42 CEST 2007

It is allot reason we choice statsic lib.
some program or dll for not use dymatic lib.
and some stuff are being use both in user mode and kmode
for decompress and compress stuff. so zlib need be living in both user mode
and kmode
then is the issue with the host tools they are also need of zlib to build
bootcd.

make it dymsatisc is wasite of time and allot of dublications of same code.
either way staic lib are best way for it can other be use in kmode or user
or at host.

other wise we need dubicate same lib around 10 times or more