[ros-dev] Some upcoming changes

Colin Finck mail at colinfinck.de
Tue Aug 18 21:15:04 CEST 2009

Steven Edwards wrote:
> I think keeping this data around is a good idea. Besides the technical
> reference reasons a given developer might have, I think there is a
> good case that can be made via the evolution of conformance in a legal
> sense.

Good point, I haven't thought about that indeed.
So yes, besides having the log data easily accessible from the web interface
(which will be deleted if older than 1-2 years), I'll implement an unlimited
internal file archive of that log data in the next few days.

Apart from that, I have just migrated the Testman data to
http://reactos.org/testman.
The old links http://79.99.5.181/testman and
http://backend.reactos.org/testman (both lead to the same server) won't work
anymore, but show you the new URL as well.

Best regards,

Colin