[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [dgorbachev] 39422: Fix bug #4129 in CmpGetNameControlBlock().

Zachary Gorden drakekaizer666 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 02:10:32 CET 2009

Several of us have basically been stating that the reason they should have
been used in this case is for the purpose of clarity of intent.  You may not
feel it is necessary, but I personally feel consistent application of the
style is also important, and that there does not exist a reason to deviate
from the established coding style in this situation.