[ros-dev] Getting a Windows Server 2003 license for the project?

Colin Finck colin at reactos.org
Mon Jan 17 16:04:37 UTC 2011

Pierre Schweitzer <pierre.schweitzer at reactos.org> wrote:
> Then, as I already expressed, I really push that idea.

Thanks for stating your opinion here.

Come on folks, I'd like to hear your opinions as well. Pierre can't be
the only one who still performs testing under Windows. At least I hope
so.. ;-)

By the way, I also got the idea of using a second Windows Home Server
license to regularly run the Winetests against NT 5.2. Would be too bad
if they actually contain wrong assumptions and not our code.

- Colin