[ros-dev] Microsoft switched to Git

Andreas Bjerkeholt harteex at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:45:14 UTC 2017

If ReactOS at some point decides to actually move to Git, it would be nice
if Github is considered for hosting. It might lower the barrier of entry
for developers new to ReactOS, if they can look at the code, send PRs etc
like they're used to for other projects.
Github issues can of course be disabled in favour of continuing to use JIRA.