[ros-dev] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 15:17:35 CET 2004

--- Thomas Weidenmueller <w3seek at reactos.com> wrote:
> I have to agree with Alex. In my opinion all kind of test code
> (including regression tests) should stay out of the core
> implementation
> tree. Having test directories spread all over the place is imo ugly
> and
> disturbing. I'd rather like to have them collected in one folder or
> repository.

The Wine model has proven that it works and if the tests are written
properly they will not be to large in source or binary form.

Hows this for a solution....Lets get a regression testing suite in
place now using the model most of us like (The Wine Like layout) and
once we really HAVE regression testing in place and people use it, if
it is too big and too many people complain then we can look to moving
it to another module.

Thanks
Steven