[ros-dev] ReactOS UI Team - Concept, Plan, and: help wanted

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Thu Oct 13 11:28:07 CEST 2005

I think ReactOS would benefit from something like an xml interfacing
scripting language to ReactOS. Something like applescript, but i was
thinking integration with the Mono project could greatly increase the
feasibility of this type of interface. The interfacing scripting
language could be available in the C# language. Of course mcs would
have to be integrated into some sort of system service. But first
reactos needs to have system services and file system protection in
place before this model fully works.